Frozen, Jr. taking the stage this July!
We’re incredibly excited to announce that our postponed production of Frozen, Jr. will be taking the stage July 30, 31 and Aug. 1!
After a long few months of waiting, the cast, crew and production team are ready to take you away to the realm of Arendelle. We also wanted to say thank you to everyone for your patience as we waited for the right time to present Frozen, Jr. to make sure our audience will be safe.
For anyone who bought a ticket for Frozen, Jr. in March, your tickets will automatically be transferred to the same day that you would have seen it in March – i.e. if you have tickets for Friday, March 20, your tickets will automatically transfer to July 30.
If you need to request a new night for your tickets, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-501-5628 with the new date you need.
If you still need tickets, you can get them on our ticket page soon.
While we are incredibly excited to see all of you in the audience, know that your safety is our top priority. So, there are a few policies we’ve put in place to keep in mind when you come to see Frozen, Jr.
- We are limiting the number of audience members to 50% of the total seating at Carl and Glessie Young Auditorium. If you have tickets from March, you do not need to worry about your tickets being canceled. (See info above)
- We are encouraging our audience members to wear masks, but it is not required at this time. Our volunteers and staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- We will seat you based on the number of tickets in your group, allowing for plenty of social distancing from other groups and individuals.
- We will have hand sanitizer available around the lobby for you to use.
- We will thoroughly clean and sanitize the space before and after each performance.
- To limit congestion in our lobby, we will not be having our traditional meet-and-greet with the cast after the show. We will also be dismissing the audience by rows to allow enough distance between our guests.
Princess Tea Party
More information will be available soon about rescheduling the Princess Tea Party and what to expect.